Keraplast Hair Rescue Treatment is a versatile intensive protein treatment intended for in salon or professional use. The unique Replicine™ Functional Keratin® protein in the rescue treatment binds strongly to severely damaged hair, rebuilding the internal structure and restoring strength, condition, elasticity and shine previously thought to be unrecoverable.
Hair measurement and expert analysis has demonstrated:
- 80% less breakage
- 97% improvement in shine
- 83% boost in color symmetry
- 78% more natural looking color
Users of the Keraplast Hair Rescue have said:
"My hair was full of volume, and felt wonderful"
"It brought tears to my eyes because I thought my hair was permanently damaged and beyond repair"
"Thanks to Hair Rescue I have been able to keep my hair"
Keraplast Hair Rescue Treatment is highly versatile and can be used to bring life back to hair in a range of ways.
- As a rescue treatment as an in salon intensive treatment to restore hair previously thought to be unrecoverable.
- As a pre-color treatment to create more natural, more even and more vibrant colors with a healthy hair outcome and repair of damage.
- As an in-color treatment, mixed in with hair colors in an easy process carried out in the salon to create more natural, more even and more vibrant colors with a healthy hair outcome and repair of damage.
- As a rinse off intensive treatment immediately after shampoo and prior to conditioner to improve strength and vitality for hair that is moderately damaged.
- As a volume boost when rubbed through hair immediately prior to blow dry to lock in strength and volume.
Keraplast Hair Rescue is salon only hair care. To become a distributor or a salon carrying the leading edge of hair contact us.
Guidelines on using Keraplast Hair Rescue are downloadable here:
If you have used the product and want give feedback on use either contact us or visit http://www.keratinquestions.com/new-hair-rescue-treatment/