Keraplast is a specialist manufacturer of a range of highly functional keratin ingredients and keratin based products for hair care, wound care, skin care and nutrition.
Proven Product Benefits
Based on a foundation of peer review scientific publication, Keraplast's keratin products have been proven to produce significant benefits for hair care, skin care, and wound healing.
Product benefits include:
- Repair, rescue, renew hair suffering from chemical or environmental damage
- Protect hair from sunlight, pollution and chemical damage
- Read more about keratin hair treatments for intensive repair
- Speed recovery from dermatological treatments to the skin
- Repair wrinkles where they start by helping skin cells make more collagen 4 and collagen 7
- Boost the body's own antioxidant defense system by helping it make more of the master antioxidant, glutathione.
- Effectively manage chronic and acute wounds
- Improve wound management in the skin disorder epidermolysis bullosa
Introducing Replicine™ Functional Keratin® technology
Keraplast's keratin products have been demonstrated to produce significant benefits for hair care, skin care, and wound healing. Replicine™ Functional Keratin® Technology captures all of the essential aspects of keratin proteins required for genuine benefit to human health and beauty.
Replicine™ has been developed as a result of an international scientific and commercial collaboration between the US and New Zealand, the world's leading wool producing country.
Replicine™ captures the essential aspects of keratin proteins required for genuine benefit to human health and beauty by combining pioneering research from Keraplast Technologies into medical applications of oxidized keratins, with world leading research by Keratec into cosmetic and materials applications of intact keratin proteins and keratin peptides.